Marstair DXT Indoor Units
The Marstair DXT series units comprise vertical wall-mounted and horizontal ceiling or void mounted DX fan coil units, providing reliable internal climate control when cooling or heating is required.
Available as a standard chassis unit for void mounting or with a stylish cabinet for surface mounting on walls or ceilings. Chassis units may be free blow or ducted.SPECIFICATION
- Quiet in use - room occupants will appreciate the very low sound levels
- Class ‘O’ fire-rated thermal and acoustic insulation
- Compact, low energy motors fitted to forward curved centrifugal fans
- All models are available with various air inlet and discharge combinations
- Units are available with AC or EC/DC fan motors.
- AC fans are fitted with a multi-tap transformer providing up to six fan speeds, whilst EC/DC fans may be used for variable speed control via a potentiometer or a 0-10V output from a digital controller
- Units are easily and safely installed using the keyhole slots in the back panel to mount them on a wall or ceiling or to hang from drop rods
- Various control options are available
- Servicing is made easy with simple access to the standard EU2 filter, the fan assemblies and any unit mounted controls
- Chassis and cased versions providing ducted or free blow options
- Matching outdoor units are factory charged with R407C refrigerant
- Long pipe runs up to 80m (MCU/DCU+15-20 50m only)