The PAW-T10 PCB, complete with relays, T10 connector and connection cable, is ready to be fit into any Panasonic indoor unit. It can be directly connected to the T10 terminal connector to provide combined extended functions and allows pump interlock, BMS signals, alarm outputs etc.
- Allows to start/stop the indoor unit by external signals.
- Alternative functions such as energy saving function are available through settings on the indoor units.
- Allows to permit/prohibit remote controller on/off.
- Operation and alarm signals are available for switching external devices.On/OFF
- Alarm Status All input signals must be transmitted via potential free dry contacts. All output signals are transmitted via NO/NC contacts with max. 5 A / 250 V AC.