Eberle KLR-E 525 52 4P Wall Mounted Thermostat
The KLR-E 525 52 4P Wall Mounted Thermostat is an electronic wall mounted room thermostat with a dead zone for universal air conditioning application such as 4-pipe fan coils, split and self-contained units with or without reversing valves (heat pumps).
The dead zone between the automatic changeover from heating to cooling is variable to satisfy the technical requirements of the different applications. The fan speed is adjustable in 3 steps. Temperature sensing by incorporated NTC sensor. Remote sensing possible with either cable type or wall housing remote sensor.
- Article no. 517 7210 51 100
- operating voltage AC 230 V / 50 Hz
- switching current Ventilate: 6 A cosφ = 1/3 A cosφ = 0.6; Heating / Cooling: 10 A cosφ = 1/4 A cosφ = 0.6
- Contact Changer with neutral zone
- temperature range 5 ... 30 ° C
- hysteresis ~ 0.5K
- neutral zone ~ 0.5 ... 8.5K