As a highly regarded distributor of quality HVAC and associated products, Heronhill is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet. Ensuring vehicles are well maintained and when renewed meet latest regulations.
- Meet, or exceed, all environmental legislation relating to the company. Our selection of quality products and accessories ensures that the suppliers/manufacturers of these products are bound by the most recent environmental legislation. Apply pressure where we feel environmental obligations fall short
- As a distributor, we continually monitor our packaging and recycle wherever possible
- We are committed to raising employee awareness and, indeed, encourage ideas and observations and ensure they are aware of their responsibilities
Heronhill Air Conditioning Ltd