Sauermann Si-1830 0.5-Litre Tank Pump
The SI 1830 pump is designed to be easily installed whatever the layout of the premises.
Capable of evacuating up to 400 l/h, the SI 1830 pump is suitable for air conditioning units and industrial refrigeration displays.
Strong, the SI 1830 tolerates charged, high temperature and acidic condensates (pH>2) produced by oil condensing boilers.High resistance
- Heavy duty IPX4 design
- Oil and acid resistant float
- Mechanical structure resistant to shocks
Installation in any place
- Can discharge condensates up to 3.7m
- Up to 400 l/h, for shorter running time
- Low sound level – quiet operation
- Pump can be floor mounted, attached on a wall or stand alone without tank
The Kit Contains:
- Easily removable tank and reversible pump, to allow mounting rather on the left or on the right of the application and choosing the side of the water exit.
- One-piece centrifugal pump with tank (0.5L)
- Integrated barb end check valve Ø ext. 10 mm
- Power cord (1.5m, European plug) - Safety switch cord (1m with bare ends)
- Inlet hose: 5 m roll Ø int. 10 mm
- Adaptor Ø int. 15-20-24-32-40 mm
- 2 screws + 2 plugs