Sauermann Si-10 Univers'L Condensate Pump
The distinctive shape of the new Si-10 Univers' L pump allows its use in both new installations and refurbishments.
The improved pump ensures a reduced sound level, and the new design offers ease of maintenance. UNIVERSAL INSTALLATION
- A single pump for multiple applications: Covers a large range of capacity, up to 20 kW.
- Included in our 80x50 and 80x60 Delta Pack.
- Allows the replacement of the majority of quick fit elbow pumps on the market over the last 10 years.
- “Drain Safe Device” facilitates connection to the discharge pipe.
- Silent operation: 22 dBA at full power - Independently tested.
- Mounting bracket designed to reduce vibration transmission.
- Transparent, removable reservoir.
- Secure float assembly
- Lockable plug-in power cable to avoid unintended disconnection.
- No filter. Designed to allow free passage of particles up to 2 mm.
- High flow – Up to 20 ltr/hr = Less run time
- The Drain Safe Device retains prime and prolongs the pump life.
THE KIT CONTAINS
- Si-10 piston pump unit
- Integral detector
- Clear PVC tube Ø int. 6 mm – L: 1 m, fitted with a « Drain Safe Device » pre-mounted
- Anti vibration mounting bracket
- 1.5 m lockable plug-in power cable: 2 power wires, 2 safety switch wires
- Installation kit:
- - 90° elbow pipe Ø int. 15 mm x L 60 mm
- - Vent tube Ø int. 4 mm x L 75 m