Sauermann Delta Pack Micro Pump c/w Trunking
Delta Pack 80x60 offers a streamlined design to complement wall mounted air conditioning units. It includes the Si-10 Univers’L pump which incorporates the latest in piston pump technology.
- Compact elbow and trunking design
- Colour: RAL 9003 (White)
- Flush fitting of all parts
- Compliments and sits flush to the A/C unit using rubber gasket
- Silent pump operation: 22 dBA at full power – Independently tested
- Elbow includes ‘High Energy Absorbing Foam’, to absorb vibration and sound
- Anti-vibration and condensate insulation included on discharge line
- Complete installation kit
- Intuitive elbow positioning
- Can be installed on any surface (brick, plaster, etc.)
- Increased space for refrigeration pipes ( max. 3/8”– 5/8” insulated)
- “Drain Safe Device” aids connection to the discharge pipe
Easy pump maintenance
- Lockable plug-in power cable to avoid unintended disconnection
- Transparent and removable reservoir
- Sauermann Inside: Exclusive technology
- No filter. Designed to allow free passage of particles up to 2 mm
- High flow - Up to 20ltr/hr = Less run time
- The Drain Safe Device retains prime and prolongs the pump life.
The Kit Contains
- Si-10 UNIVERS’L piston pump with:
- - Integral condensate detector
- - Clear PVC tube int. Ø 6mm – L: 1 m, foam-insulated over 800 mm, fitted with a “Drain Safe Device” pre-mounted
- - 1.5 m lockable plug-in power cable: 2 power wires, 2 safety contact wires.
- 2-part elbow (base and cover).
- Ceiling duct (covers hole in false ceiling)
- Elbow/Duct gasket
- Rubber Elbow/Split gasket
- 500 mm flexible hose - int. Ø 15 mm (connects to split)
- Vent pipe
- 6 screws and plugs for fixing duct and elbow
- 2 pipe clamps
- 750 mm duct.