Sauermann PE 5000 Peristaltic Condensate Pump
Peristaltic pumps help lift charged condensates. Among the most compact on the market, they combine silence with a practical and clever design: detachable and replaceable head and tube = optimised maintenance and cost.
The PE5100 operates by detecting a 6°C temperature change via two temperature probes located in the air on and air off position.
Note: these pumps are not designed to operate continuously.High performance
Easy to install
- High discharge head up to 12m
- Low noise level ≤ 30 dBA at 1m
Easy and quick maintenance
- Compact design IP65 protection allows installation without ventilation
The Kit Contains:
- Its replaceable head and easy access tube reduce maintenance costs
- Peristaltic pump PE 5000
- Cable: 1.7 m, including 2 wires for power supply (P &N) 2 thermal probes with 3.5m cable: Red cap for ambient air. Blue cap for fresh air
- Easy "1 screw" sliding plastic bracket
- Ø 15 mm to Ø 6 mm adaptor + pale yellow rubber (Ø 15 x 35mm) - (PE5003)