Quartz Topaz Chilled Water Fan Coils
Topaz chilled water fan coils from Quartz have cooling and heating capacities from 1kW to 11kW (at Eurovent conditions), in twelve models.
These competitively priced units are available as chassis and cased versions for applications in larger offices, hotels, retail sales areas and major refurbishment projects; they are quiet in operation, and easy to install and maintain.
There are several range variants of Topaz fan coils including reduced height wall mounted units which are ideal for applications where low window sills reduce the available space
- Low sound levels
- Multi-speed motor
- Easily removable/washable filters
- Galvanised sheet steel construction
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Chassis and cased versions
- Right or left-hand connections
- Matching chillers available
- Quiet in use - room occupants will appreciate the very low sound levels.
- Class ‘O’ fire rated thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Compact, low energy motors fitted to forward curved centrifugal fans that combine with carefully matched cooling and heating coils for optimum performance.
- All models are available with various air inlet and discharge combinations.
- Units are available with AC or EC/DC fan motors. AC fans are fitted with a multi-tap transformer providing up to six fan speeds, whilst EC/DC fans may be used for variable speed control via a potentiometer or a 0-10V output from a digital controller.
- Units are easily and safely installed using keyhole slots in the back panel to mount them on a wall or ceiling, or to hang from drop rods.
- Various control options are available, ranging from simple hard wired wall mounted controllers to full BMS compatibility to meet individual project requirements.
- Servicing is made easy with simple access to the standard EU2 filter, the fan assemblies and any unit mounted controls.
- Chassis versions providing ducted or free blow options.
- Low noise sealed for life motor bearings.
- Drain tray.
- Electrics box.
- Speed control potentiometer for EC/DC units.
- Condensate Pumps.
- Electric Heating.