Quartz Amethyst Chilled Water Fan Coil
The Amethyst is the 175mm deep slimline version of the very successful Quartz range of ceiling mounted horizontal fan coil units. It combines years of engineering expertise in the field of Chilled Water products with the latest technology to make it one of the most cost-effective and advanced product ranges available today. STANDARD FEATURES
EC / DC MOTORS
- Very low sound levels are achievable due to the range’s high-quality fire rated Class ”O” thermal and acoustic insulation.
- High efficiency EC/DC fan motors allowing for high airflows and high static resistance to be achieved while still maintaining a very low specific fan power.
- All fans are ERP 2015 Compliant.
- Designed to enable quick and easy installation for both ceiling and floor void situations.
- Flexible spigot options to enable ease of ductwork routings including the option of a front rectangular spigot.
- Low maintenance filters with greatly extended service intervals.
- Comprehensive range of valves and controls available (including PICV & BMS options).
- Unique spigot connection for quick removal / refit.
- Can be supplied with left or right handed controls.
- Hygenic Drain Tray.
EC/DC fan motors, offering significant energy savings when compared with their AC counterparts, are now the standard offering for the Amethyst range of Fan Coils. These highly efficient fan motors can ensure that the fan coils fan motors consume around the same energy during the year as the parasitic control load of the building. LOCO2
Quartz have led the way in offering a range of fan coils that have been optimised for higher cooling water temperatures to maximise the chiller efficiency available at these higher temperatures. Indeed, a recent study, carried out by an independent consultant on behalf of HEVAC’s Fan Coil Group, identified that a fan coil system utilising the same water temperatures as an Active Chilled Beam system literally only used a couple of percent more in terms of energy (kWh) than an Active Chilled Beam system.
Further details of this innovative range are available on request.