The Friax SPC-EVG are a range of horizontal ducted wine cellar cooling split systems principally designed to be installed above the ceiling of a wine cellar although they can also be installed in the wine cellar.
The units are available in two versions. The Genesis systems provide cooling only, Vintage models provide cooling, heating and humidification.
Friax SPC-EVG systems are available in six sizes in both the Genesis and Vintage versions. All units have wireless controllers and the ability to connect to the Friax Wine Supervisor monitoring system.
* Heating and humidity only Vintage models
- Cooling only
- Aluminium framework incorporating heat bridge breakage and aluminised polyurethane insulated panels
- External flare refrigeration connections
- Danfoss stainless steel thermostatic expansion valve
- CWR (cold water recycling) humidity stabilisation
- Evaporator fan speed is adjustable to suit the installation configuration
- PDO pump down solenoid valve on models 170-230
- Pre-charged with nitrogen
- All the features of the Genesis version above plus
- Electric heating
Condensing Unit Specification
- Air cooled condensing unit (water cooled WEVG is available - contact us for more information)
- Galvanized sheet construction with Plug & Lock wall support and anti-vibration mounts
- RAL 7035 epoxy painted body for outdoor installation
- Liquid line drier and sightglass
- Pressure safety switches HP/LP
- Condensing pressure control by variable speed EC fan motor
- Compressor crankcase heater
- Suction and liquid connections fitted with Schrader fittings
- Precharged with refrigerant
For more information on any of the above please contact us on 01823 665 660.