To supplement Wine Guardian's diverse range of wine cellar coolers, the WGWC water-cooled systems are ideal for those applications where it is not possible to mount a remote condensing unit or duct condenser discharge air.
This is ideal where the site has a cooling tower supply, bore hole or another geothermal water source.
Wine cellars are unique areas in a building specifically designed to store wine at the proper temperature and humidity for long shelf life and preservation of quality. Most wine cellars are designed to operate at 13 Deg.C and 60-70% RH – conditions not attainable by standard air conditioning units. Wine Guardian wine cellar cooling units are designed specifically to operate at those conditions. They come in various sizes, capacities, and installation features.
Wine Guardian water-cooled units are the premier water-cooled units on the market and are ideally suited for geothermal sourced water. These packaged ducted units are available in a range of duties from 0.88 kW to 3.8 kW of cooling capacity.
Although designed for the low temperatures of a wine cellar, these units also operate very effectively at comfort conditions of 20-27 Deg.C and can therefore be used as supplemental coolers for unique hard to cool high heat rooms.
|Std. spigot dia.||(mm)||200||250||250||300|
- Accepts inlet water temperatures as cold as 7 Deg.C. and as warm as 29 Deg.C
- Includes an integral water regulating valve for efficient system operation (pressure regulator)
- Includes main control board with interfacer to control geothermal pumps
- Easy access water connection points at side of unit
- Available in 0.85 kW to 6 kW
- High-static-pressure fans for extended length ductwork
- Multiple supply and return air openings
- Multi-panel design provides easy access for service
- Integral electric heater
- Integral drip pad humidifier and humidistat
- Remote control & monitoring
- Duct kits and collars
If you require any further information on Wine Guardian or any of the products we offer please don't hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)1823 665 660.