Wine Guardian Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
Versatile and self-contained, Wine Guardian ducted wine cooling systems offer maximum flexibility in design and installation. They also provide cooling for any sized area, whether you are storing in a residential, restaurant or commercial wine cellar.
With ducted wine conditioning systems, a grille on the inside wall is connected by insulated flexible ductwork to a self-contained unit outside the wine cellar that contains the evaporator, fans, compressor, condenser and controls.
This system can be placed in any indoor location outside the cellar resulting in a quiet cellar with no obtrusive equipment taking up valuable racking space. Ducted wine room systems are ideal for larger private or commercial wine cellars. Available in water-cooled configurations.
One of the features installers like most is the variety of connection options on the ducted units making it very easy to install in most situations. Air Cooled 50hz Model Range
|Heating capacity *||(W)||1,000||1,000||2,000||2,000|
|Std spigot dia.||(mm)||200||250||250||300|
Cooling capacities are based on 32°C ambient temperature Standard Features
* Heaters are an optional extra
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility
- Removable control panel for easy access
- Remote user interface control system
- One supply and one return duct collars supplied as standard, additional collars available on request.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all aluminium outer body
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- All aluminium evaporator and condenser coils for superior corrosion resistance.
- Completely self-contained design
- Combination temperature and humidity controller with single-stage cooling, heating and humidifier control
- Factory tested prior to shipment
- Certified by ETL to UL, Canadian, CE and other international safety standards
- Made in the USA
- 2-year parts warranty
Alternative Unit Variations
- Integrated or freestanding humidifier controlled by the WG unit controller
- Electric heating
- Remote temperature sensor if the controller is mounted outside the wine cellar
- Additional temperature sensor for monitoring, larger spaces, or air return
In addition to the standard air-cooled ducted units listed here, Wine Guardian ducted units are available in the following variations.
- Split-system with ducted evaporators and weatherproof air-cooled condensers
- Water-cooled condenser versions
- Low ambient versions (for use where ambient temperatures frequently drop below +4°C)
- High ambient versions
- Standard units with optional electric heating
- Serving temperature version (allowing cellar temperatures to +5°C)
- Or some variation on the above
If you require any further information on Wine Guardian or any of the products we offer please don't hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)1823 665 660.