BeerTech Airflow Cellar Cooling System
The AirFlow system, with an outdoor probe sensing this temperature, brings in the ambient air from outside, maintaining the cellar temperature between 10ºC and 12ºC. Therefore, when the external ambient is lower than the cellar temperature your cellar cooling does not need to run. The system comprises:
Who is using it?
- A control box containing computerised technology
- A near silent fan to bring in ambient air from outside
- A quality filter to prevent contaminants from coming in from outside
- A high powered fan to circulate the ambient air around the cellar
- Greene King, with over 300 pubs already installed are continuing to roll out.
- Marston’s with over 200 pubs installed and continuing to roll out.
- Spirit with 100 pubs installed and now rolling out.
- Whitbread: BeerTEch are currently finishing the installation here of 350 sites
- Also installed in M&B, working men’s clubs and many independent pubs across the UK.
To date, there are over 1,000 installations, in both above ground and underground cellars with future orders for a further 700 pubs.